And now, for something completely different…
Then again, not so different. Seeing as my brain is worn out after a day of work, and Mom stuff, and studying programming (for fun, of course), and seeing as I was already on the topic of never growing up, I thought it may be time for a game. I know, right? Hooray, a game! I love games!
Okay, get your music player out, and prepare to hit that shuffle button. You heard right – it’s once again time for every music lover’s favorite time-waster:
The iPod Shuffle Game
In case you don’t already know the rules, here they are:
- Put your music player on shuffle.
- For each question, press the Next button to get your answer.
- You must write down (or say) the name of the song, no matter how silly it is. (Cheating optional)
Ready? Here goes…
- How do you feel today?
Foxey Lady – Jimi Hendrix
[Oh my! Okay, kind of accurate, even. 😉 ]
- What do other people think of you?
This Love – Maroon 5
[Fire in my eyes? Chaos controlling their minds?]
- How do you describe yourself?
Oops!…I Did it Again – Britney Spears
[*Shocked face* What!? Me?! But..but…I AM that innocent!]
- What is your life’s purpose?
True Colors – Cyndi Lauper
[This actually made sense once I thought about it]
- What crosses your mind often?
Patience – Guns n’ Roses
[So true! Be patient me, be patient…]
- What do you think of the person you love/luv?
Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
[Haha! Not exactly, but this was very, very funny!]
- What is your life motto?
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For – U2
[Some days, yes.]
- What song will they play at your funeral?
You Be Illin’ – Run DMC
[Lol! Quite unexpected.]
- What do you dream about?
Get Lucky – Pharrell Williams
[Mmmaybe… 😉 ]
- What gives you nightmares?
Baby Beluga – Raffi
[AAACCK! A whale! Wait -why on earth is Raffi is still in my iTunes collection?]
- What was the last lie you told?
I See Fire – Jasmine Thompson
[But there really was a fire, I swear!]
- What embarrasses you?
La Isla Bonita – Madonna
- How do you feel about your coworkers/friends?
I’ll Be There for You – Bon Jovi
- What is your biggest secret?
Superman (It’s Not Easy) – Five for Fighting
[Oh great, now you all know my secret]
- What gets your heart pounding?
Bonito – Jarabe de Palo
[Dancing to this song gets my heart pounding! ¡Bonito! Todo me parece bonito…]